Manufacturer: Advantech Co., Ltd.
Advantech’s UNO-2000 series of embedded automation computers are highly ruggedized, fanless systems. The modular design offers numerous performance and cost-saving advantages, including eliminating unnecessary features and expenses, accelerated production and delivery, rapid deployment and integration, reduced system downtime and maintenance costs, and support for future upgrades and expansion. The UNO-2372G features optimized I/O and can be equipped with an optional second expansion stack that supports Advantech’s iDoor technology. With the integration of various iDoor modules, including industrial fieldbus, wireless communication, I/O, and peripheral modules, the system functionalities can be easily extended to provide purpose-built, future-proof solutions that satisfy specific application requirements.
- Intel® Celeron® J3455 quad-core processor with 4G DDR3L memory
- Compact, robust, fanless and cable-free system with high stability
- 2 x GbE, 4 x USB 3.0, 4 x RS-232/422/485, 1 x HDMI 1.4b, 1 x DP 1.2
- Modular design with optional second stack for increased functionality
- Stand mount with rubber stopper
- Optional kit for DIN-rail and VESA mounting
- Optional Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/cellular connectivity
- Built-in TPM2.0 for hardware-based security