- 1ch composite video inputs with H.264/MPEG4 software compression
- 30/25 fps (NTSC/PAL) at up to full D1 resolution for recording and display
- PCIe x1 host interface
- Support Comosite X1, S-VideoX1 video input
- Supports Watchdog function
- Windows/Linux OS supported
DVP-7013E is a PCIe, software compression video capture card with Composite x1 or S-Video x1 analog video and Audio (L/R) inputs. DVP-7013E supports H.264 / MPEG4 compression format at up to full D1 resolution at real-time frame rate (30/25fps). With an easy-to-use software development kit (SDK) and flexibility to stack multiple cards, DVP-7013E is an ideal solution for various video capture applications or video surveillance.