EKI-9500 series switch is designed for railway application, with rugged and high EMC performance. EKI-9500 series is the suitable networking solution for rolling stock and wayside applications. EKI-9500 series provide M12 connectors for Ethernet/ console/ relay/ power-input connections to ensure tight & robust connectivity, to guarantee reliable operation against environmental disturbances, such as vibration and shock on train. EKI-9510E-2GMPH & EKI-9510E-2GMPL is a Managed PoE Ethernet switch, it provides 8 x Fast Ethernet M12 D-code interface with IEEE802.3af/at PoE(Power Over Ethernet) function. PoE ports can total provide up to 100Watts power budget for P.D. devices (such as camera, IP-phone and wireless access point). It also provides 2 x Gigabit Ethernet M12 X-code interface with Bypass function, to increase the reliability of the network. EKI-9510E-2GMPH/ MPL features a "flat" design, can be easy deployed with its slender size and let network deployment more simple in crowded carriage/ cabinet.
- Complies with EN50155
- 8 x M12 D-Coded 10/100Mbps PoE ports + 2 x M12 X-Coded 10/100/1000Mbps ports with Bypass function
- Power Input EKI-9510E-2GMPH: 72/96/110 VDC EKI-9510E-2GMPL: 24/48 VDC
- Operating Voltage EKI-9510E-2GMPH: 50.4~137.5 VDC EKI-9510E-2GMPL: 16.8~60 VDC
- X-Ring Pro supports rapid and predictable convergence
- 8-port PoE support IEEE802.3 at/af
- M12 connector with IP40 protection