Manufacturer: Advantech Co., Ltd.
Advantech MIC-3329 Series, using Intel® latest 22 nm Atom™ technology (code name: Baytrail) to provide significant performance and power efficiency.
• Supports latest 22nm Intel® Atom™ Low power Quad Core E3845/Dual Core E3827 SoC processor
• Supports up to 4GB DDR3L-1333 soldered ECC memory
• Optional extension module on 8HP and RIO for VGA, LAN, USB, PS/2, Audio, COM ports
• Supports fanless application with optimized heatsink design
• Design to meet EN50121-4 and EN50155 for railway application
• PICMG2.0 R3.0, PICMG2.1 R.0 Compliant
MIC-3329 series, as a 3U CompactPCI® processor blade, is featured with a dual-core E3827 and quad-core E3845 ATOM SoC processors, up to 4GB soldered DDR3L-1066/1333 ECC memory. It is available in single and dual slots width form factor, to offer various I/O functionalities by XTM (8HP) & Rear IO extensions. Front panel I/O on the single slot (4HP) provides 2 x RJ45 GbE ports (Switchable with RIO 4HP),1 x VGA port (Switchable with RIO 4HP), 1 x USB2.0 port and 1 x USB3.0 port. Front panel I/O on the second layer (XTM) provides 2 x COM ports (RS232/422/485), 1 x PS/2 KB/MS and 1 x Audio ports. There are three types of storage device available such as on board 8GB SSD flash on 4HP (optional) or a Cfast socket on RIO 4HP, Cfast socket or 2.5" on board SATA drive on the front second layer.
MIC-3329 provides an ideal solution for transportation, railway and factory automation application. By using robust design on board layout & thermal, it is available to meet or exceed EN50155 and EN50121-4; With a very low TDP selection of processor such as 8W/10W, its low power consumption and industrial SoC features make MIC-3329 perfect fit for all fanless system applications.