Manufacturer: Advantech Co., Ltd.
The ARS-2610, a fanless embedded train controller, is certified to EN 50155 standard. With a TX-level operating temperature design, the device endures harsh railway environments from -40°C ~ 85°C*. Furthermore, the railway-specific power design allows multiple voltage inputs: 24V/48V/72V/110V. Featuring with 2 x GbE LAN, 2 x USB and 2 x COM ports, the ARS-2610 can provide uninterrupted data transmission, fulfilling media and entertainment system application. The features of ARS-2610 can be expanded with its two expansion slots, allowing two isolated modules, such as a COM and a 2.5” SSD SATA drive, and custom modules for best-fit solutions.
- Intel® 6th Generation i7-6600U/i7-7600U processor
- SO-DIMM DDR4 1600MHz/1866Mhz, Up to 16GB
- Dual independent displays: DVI-D and DVI-D ports
- 2 x GbE LAN , 2 x USB and 2 x COM ports
- 2 x MiniPCIe and 1 x mSATA for expansion
- Supports GPS ,Wi-Fi, 2 x LTE (Optional)
- Supports 2 x 2.5” SSD expansions and RAID 0/1 (Optional)
- EN 50155 Power input range: 24V/48V/72V/110V (±40%)
- EN 50155 TX temperature level: -40° C ~ 70° C (85° C for 10 Minutes)
- IP50+ and conformal coating protections
- EN 50155, IEC 60571 certified
- EN 45545, JIS E 5006 compliant