The BAT867-R Industrial Wireless Access Point Hirschmann
Cost-effective, high-performance wireless LAN access point for fast data transfers
Сustomers who have limited space and budget, the new BAT867-R wireless access point enables fast data transmission speeds at a lower cost – because it was designed to include a select set of the most commonly used features.
This device supports high-speed IEEE 802.11ac data rates, making it the fastest wireless device in Belden’s portfolio. Its compact size, rugged design and prioritized features make it ideal for setting up cost-effective WLAN installations where costlier, high-end devices just aren’t needed.
- Enables high-speed data transmission up to 867 Mbps – meets IEEE 802.11ac standard (also backward compatible to a/b/g/n standards)
- Can be used as an access point, client, router or bridge
- Helps reduce overall costs by only buying essential features (one radio, one Ethernet port, one power supply)
- Instills confidence – this device can withstand signal interference, vibrations and EMC
- Taps into extensive management, redundancy and security functions with Hirschmann’s operating system, HiLCOS
- Allows users to reliably monitor and operate machines from wireless tablets/smartphones
- Improves machine uptime and reduces maintenance
- Makes warehousing more efficient by providing wireless connectivity for moving vehicles
Target Applications: The BAT867-R is a great fit for discrete automation and machine building settings, or wherever a compact, cost-effective wireless access point is needed. It can provide reliable wireless connectivity for moving vehicles and enable wireless access for machine control, maintenance and diagnostics.