Manufacturer: Fortinet, Inc.
While traditional security solutions are designed and intended for the world of offices and corporations, the FortiGate Rugged Series offers industrially-hardened, all-in-one security appliance that delivers specialized threat protection for securing critical industrial and control networks against malicious attacks.
- Ruggedized design — fanless and use of robust components ensure reliable operation in harsh industrial environments.
- Consolidated security architecture — FortiGate consolidated security offers better protection and lower cost of ownership than multiple point products.
- Ease of management — robust management systems that allow rapid provision and deployment, monitoring of device and threat status while providing actionable reports
Ruggedized Protection for Harsh Environments
The ruggedized FortiGate meets all required performance and reliability standards for operating in demanding industrial settings. It was designed from the outset to operate reliably in harsh electrical and environmental conditions, including those with high levels of electrical and radio frequency interference and at wide ambient temperature ranges.
Industrial Network Security
Fortinet’s FortiOS operating system running on the ruggedized platform provides specialized protections for industrial networks such as antivirus and Intrusion Protection (IPS).
FortiGate next gen firewall features
FortiGuard Security Subscription Services enable visibility and control for next generation protection against advanced threats, including zero day attacks.
The following features work together to give you intelligent, effective network security:
- Application and user-identity awareness
- Content security with integrated intrusion prevention, antivirus, and web filtering
- SSL encryption/decryption
- Advanced threat detection and remediation
Additional critical defense subscriptions can be easily added. You can choose individual services, or get access to all available services with the Enterprise Bundle.