IP66 7" WVGA Operator Panel Advantech WebOP-2070T with WebAccess/HMI Software, RS232/485, LAN and USB ports
|Price VAT incl
|Панель оператора Advantech WOP-2070T, 7" WVGA, 64MB, 128MB(NAND), Ethernet, Micro-SD
|Операторська панель Advantech HMI 7" WVGA, 64 MB, 8MB(NOR)
|Операторська панель Advantech HMI 7" WVGA, 32MB, 8MB(NOR), 128MB(NAND)
|Операторская панель 7" WVGA, 16MB, RS-232/422/485, Ethernet
7" WVGA Operator Panel with WebAccess/HMI Software
- 7" TFT LCD with 20000 hours backlight life time
- Supports over 450 PLC industrial communication protocols
- ARM9-based processor up to 200MHz and working memory 64MB SDRAM
- Backup memory 128k SRAM for retaining critical data
- Supports WebAccess/HMI Designer development tool on Windows XP/Vista/7/10
- Supports WebAccess/HMI Runtime data downloads through Serial, Ethernet, USB port
- Supports adjustable brightness controls via touch panel
- Reliable watch dog function setting from WebAccess/HMI Designer for 24/7 operation
- Easy to switch one application to different LCD sizes in seconds
- Communicates with up to four types of devices
- Panel mounting for machinery
- IP66 compliant front panel
To satisfy the stringent standards required in the automation market, especially packaging, label slitting, and motion-based robot dispensing, Advantech offers the WebOP-2000T series with 200MHz ARM9-based RISC CPU's and 128MB flash memory for application software. The WebOP-2000T series also support a variety of LCD sizes from 4.3" to 10.1" for different applications involving the use of PLCs, motion/thermal controllers, inverters and sensors. The WebOP-2000T series is bundled with WebAccess/HMI: a software development kit which helps create application solutions for labor-saving, improved efficiency of manufacturing and easily control every device in the factory.
WebOP Designer is powerful yet intuitive software to create total solutions for WebOP series Human Machine Interface products. WebOP Designer is proven in many application fields and is an easy to use integrated development tool. The features include solution-oriented screen objects, high-end vector graphics, Windows fonts for multi-language applications, recipes, alarms, data loggers and operation logging. WebOP Designer also includes online/offline simulation and other utility programs such as Data Transfer Helper (DTH); recipes editors and text editors.
- Allows users to manage multiple HMI applications in one project
- Allows users to switch multi-language UI dynamically, with Unicode and multilingual screen text supported
- Provides password protection of designs, macros and upload/download operations
- Running various applications on Open Platform with different O.S. - RTOS/WinCE and Windows O.S.
- Link and Control automation controller directly from platform
- Provides index registers for modifying device addresses at runtime
- Collects data from many devices with various methods
- Supports various data acquisition and trend presentation
- Operation log helps the review and investigation of important events
- Flexible runtime download through serial / Ethernet and memory cards.
- Allows to use the USB Memory Sticker for the trouble-free update of the application
- Supports over 300 industrial communication protocols such as SIMATIC S7-1200, BACNet MSTP/BACNet IP etc. and the driver list is growing
Panel Express runtime, a part of WebOP Designer, guarantees reliability and performance of Open Platform because of the minimum system overhead, high communication data rates, sub-second screen switching, and 24/7 operation.