Manufacturer: Advantech Co., Ltd.
TREK-530 is a compact RISC-based in-vehicle computing box equipped with a Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 212 quad-core ARM® Cortex™-A7 SoC, isolated DI/O, and two extension slots for optional expansion. Built-in WLAN, Bluetooth, and GNSS modules offer enhanced connectivity, while periodic, digital input, and WWAN suspend/resume functionality supports remote monitoring, making TREK-530 ideal for logistics and fleet management. Moreover, the system’s wide operating temperature range (-20 ~ 65 °C), support for 12/24V vehicle power, and compliance with MIL-STD-810G and 5M3 shock/vibration standards ensures TREK-530 can withstand operation in harsh environments.
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 212 quad-core ARM® Cortex™-A7 SoC with Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Built-in WLAN, Bluetooth, and GNSS (including BeiDou) modules with external antenna via FAKRA connector
- Modularized design with two extension slots for optional expansion (such as an LTE 4G module) according to application requirements
- Compatible with 12/24V vehicle power
- Multiple isolated DI/O; DI supports dry/wet contact and vehicle speed sensor inputs for measuring distance
- Compliant with MIL-STD-810G and 5M3 standards for shock/vibration tolerance
- Equipped with Advantech’s industrial-grade Android Remote General Utilities System (ARGUS) OS for remote management