Manufacturer: Advantech Co., Ltd.
The new UNO-420 is ruggedized fanless design with Intel® Atom™ E3815 Processor, 3x COM port, 2x LAN port (one with Power Over Ethernet (PoE) technology), and 8 x Programmable GPIO. PoE allows you to add a device in awkward or remote locations where power cable may not equipment with. It supports one Ethernet cable for both data and power delivery. Ethernet cable, which appears in many existing infrastructures is considerably less expensive than fiber over the scope of an installation. UNO-420 features optimized I/O, PoE-IN, and wide operation temperature, which is suitable for machine data gateway in many industries.
- Intel Atom™ E3815 Processor with 2GB DDR3L onboard memory
- 2 x GbE (1 x PoE-IN), 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RS-485, 2 x RS-232/422/485, and 8 x Programmable GPIO
- 32GB eMMC storage onboard
- Ruggedized compact fanless design
- Support dual wireless communication for WiFi/3G/4G/GPS
- Support one Ethernet cable for both data & power delivery
- Support Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 for cyber security
- Advantech WISE-PaaS/EdgeLink support
- Edgelink support MQTT, LWM2M client for cloud communication
- EdgeLink supports more than 200 I/O Drivers
- EdgeLink supports user-defined acquisition period