Manufacturer: ADLINK Technology, Inc.
The ACL-8216 device features flexible configurations on analog inputs. It provides analog inputs with 4 programmable input ranges for bipolar inputs.
- 16-bit A/D resolution
- Up to 100 kS/s sampling rate
- 16-CH single-ended or 8-CH differential inputs
- Bipolar analog input ranges
- Programmable gains of x1, x2, x4, x8
- Automatic analog input scanning
- DMA for analog inputs
- 2-CH 12-bit multiplying analog outputs
The A/D on the ACL-8216 device features a sampling rate of up to 100 kS/s with resolution at 16 bits. The device supports automatic analog input scanning, and offers a differential mode for 8-CH analog inputs and maximum noise elimination, as well as single-ended modes for 16-CH analog inputs. The ACL-8216 also features 2-CH 12-bit analog outputs, 1-CH 16-bit general purpose timer/counter, 16-CH TTL digital and 16-CH TTL digital outputs. ADLINK ACL-8216 delivers cost-effective and reliable data acquisition capabilities and is ideal for a broad variety of applications.