Manufacturer: Advantech Co., Ltd.
The USB-4700 series comprises plug-and-play DAQ modules that can be installed without opening the chassis; simply plug in the modules to access collected data. Reliable and rugged enough for industrial applications, yet sufficiently affordable for home systems, USB-4700 series modules provide an easy and efficient means of adding measurement and control capabilities to USB-capable computers. USB-4716 offers 16 single-ended/8 differential analog inputs with 16-bit resolution, up to 200 kS/s throughput, 16 digital I/Os, 1 user counter, and 2 16-bit analog outputs. Additionally, because USB-4716 draws power from the computer via the USB port, no external power connection is required, making this module a most cost-effective solution for diverse testing and measurement applications.
- Supports USB 2.0
- Bus powered
- 16 x Analog input channels
- 16-bit resolution analog input
- Up to 200 kS/s sampling rate
- 8-ch Digital input/8-ch digital output, 2-ch analog output, and 1 x 32-bit counter
- Detachable screw terminal on modules
- Suitable for DIN rail mounting
- 1 x Lockable USB cable included for connection security