Manufacturer: Advantech Co., Ltd.
The USB-4700 series comprises plug-and-play DAQ modules that can be installed without opening the chassis; simply plug in the modules to access collected data. Reliable and rugged enough for industrial applications, yet sufficiently affordable for home systems, USB-4700 series modules provide an easy and efficient means of adding measurement and control capabilities to USB-capable computers. USB-4718 offers 8 thermocouple inputs with 16-bit resolution and up to 0.1% input range accuracy. With its compact and portable design, USB-4718 is ideal for field-based applications. Additionally, the module’s input channels can be individually configured to enable handling of multiple sensor types.
- Supports USB 2.0
- Supports voltage, current, and thermocouple inputs
- Bus powered
- 8 x Thermocouple input channels
- 2,500 VDC isolation
- Supports 4 ~ 20 mA current input
- Detachable screw terminal on modules
- 8-ch isolated digital input and 8-ch isolated digital output
- Suitable for DIN rail mounting
- 1 x Lockable USB cable included for connection security