Manufacturer: Advantech Co., Ltd.
The PPC-6121 is a 12.1" color TFT LCD panel PC that supports 8th/9th generation Intel® Core™ i/Celeron® processors for high-performance computing. Featuring various connectors, PPC-6121 can be easily installed to support diverse application. Additionally, the system’s user-friendly interface makes it ideal for information-based applications. The provision of 4 x RS-232, 1 x isolated RS422/485, and dual Intel® Gigabit Ethernet connectors with Intel® AMT support, as well as 1 x expansion slot, makes PPC-6121 a highly reliable and versatile display platform.
- 12.1" TFT XGA LCD panel with resistive touch control
- 8th/9th generation Intel® Core™ i/Celeron® processor (thermal power design: 35W)
- 2 x 260-pin SO-DIMM DDR4 2666 MHz (max. 32 GB)
- 1 x M.2 2230 (E key)
- 1 x mSATA bay (SATA SSD + mSATA support RAID 0&1)
- 1 x Optional TPM2.0
- 1 x Optional PCI/PCIe x4 expansion kit
- 1 x Isolated RS422/485 (terminal block)
- 1 x VGA and 1 x HDMI
- Dual GbE with Intel® AMT12.0 support
|CPU||I7-8700T||i5-8500T||I3-8100T||Pentium G5400T||Celeron G4900T||i7-9700TE||i5-9500TE||i3-9100TE|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz (up to 4.0 GHz)||2.1 GHz (up to 3.5 GHz)||3.1 GHz||3.1 GHz||2.9 GHz||1.8 GHz (up to 3.8GHz)||2.2 GHz (up to 3.6GHz)||2.2 GHz (up to 3.2GHz)|
|L3 Cache||12 MB||9 MB||6 MB||4 MB||2 MB||12 MB||9 MB||6 MB|