CS-119/P1101 Series is a 19" TFT-LCD sunlight readable touch panel PC offering 1,600 nits ultra high brightness and 1280 x 1024 (SXGA) resolution. The system is based on Intel® Atom® / Pentium® processor and supports triple independent displays (via VGA and DisplayPort outputs). CS-119/P1101 Series features extensive connectivity including 2x GbE, 4x USB 3.0, 4x COM, and 8x isolated DIO. It also offers 2x full size Mini-PCIe socket and 1x SIM socket for a variety of wireless data connections. Through the ready-to-use CFM modules, users can easily add power ignition sensing and Power over Ethernet (PoE) functions for a variety of applications.
CS-119/P1101 Series also supports Convertible Display System (CDS) technology. Comparing with regular standalone panel PCs, it is more flexible and reduces maintenance cost dramatically. Featuring with rigorous industrial protections, wide range operating temperature (-20°C to 70°C), IP65 dust/waterproof front panel, and wide range DC power input (9 to 48VDC), CS-119/P1101 Series is appropriate for harsh environments and critical applications.
- 19” TFT-LCD SXGA with Ultra High Brightness up to 1,600 nits
- Onboard Intel® Atom® / Pentium® Processor
- Triple Independent Displays (via VGA and DisplayPort outputs)
- Rich I/O (2x GbE LAN, 4x USB 3.0, 4x COM, 8x Isolated DIO)
- 2x Full Size Mini-PCIe, 1x 2.5” SATA Drive Bay, 1x mSATA Socket
- Wide Range Operating Temperature -20°C to 70°C
- Designed with Aluminum Die-casting Front Frame
- True Flat IP65 Front Panel Protection
- Supports CDS Technology, Ignition Sensing and Power over Ethernet
- Supports Panel / VESA / Rack Mounting