Manufacturer: Advantech Co., Ltd.
SPC-800 is an arm-mounted HMI that can be integrated with an extension unit that supports RAFI FS22+ Series pushbuttons. Designed to support diverse industrial mounting standards, such as CP 40 (Rittal) and CS-480 (Bernstein), SPC-800 provides a versatile HMI that can be installed in a variety of intelligent factories and machines. The SPC-800 is powered by an Intel® Core™ i3-6100U 2.3 GHz processor that delivers advanced graphical performance to facilitate the realization of field IoT applications. The HMI is also equipped with a silicone-free enclosure that features all-around IP65-rated protection from water and dust. Moreover, with the inclusion of an I/O cover, all cables can be hidden for a tidy appearance and simplified wiring installation.
- 15.6" (Full) HD TFT LED LCD display
- Intel® Core™ i3-6100U dual-core, 2.3 GHz processor
- 16:9 widescreen with P-CAP multi-touch control
- Built-in function keys for intuitive operation
- Scratch-resistant touch panel with 7H surface hardness
- Silicone-free enclosure with all-round IP65-rated protection
- Supports CP 40 (Rittal) and CS-480 B.Flex (Bernstein) mount standards
- Front-facing USB ensures easy maintenance
- Supports the RAFI FS22+ Series pushbuttons