Manufacturer: Advantech Co., Ltd.
The Advantech WISE IoT Developer Kit is a complete hardware & software solution to help users develop IoT applications and simulate their projects in the simplest way. The WISE IoT Developer Kit provides everything you need to get going: a WISE-4012E 6-ch universal input or output wireless Ethernet I/O module, and developer kit including: WebAccess 8.0 with open interfaces for intelligent application developer, extension board for simulating sensor status, a micro USB cable for power input, and a screwdriver for wiring. The WISE-4012E has an integrated Wi-Fi interface with AP mode and web configuration which can be accessed by mobile device directly. Data can be logged in the I/O module and then automatically pushed to the file-based cloud.
- 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n WLAN
- 2-ch 0~10V Input, 2-ch DI, and 2-ch Relay Output
- Includes WebAccess with demo project for developer
- Includes extension board for simulating sensor status
- Includes micro USB cable for power input
- Supports Modbus/TCP with RESTful web service, MQTT
- Supports wireless client and server mode that can be accessed directly without AP or router
- Supports mobile device web configuration with HTML5 without the platform limitation
- Supports file-based cloud storage and local logging with time stamp