Manufacturer: Advantech Co., Ltd.
Advantech's new generation of remote I/O devices bring an IT oriented spirit to the market. With the advanced concepts of data A-P-P, data Acquisition, data Processing to data Publishing, fulfilling mobile monitoring and controlling needs under an IoT framework. Broad adoptability has made WISE a reliable source of big data which benefits users in identifying their next steps and which action to take. With intelligent processing and publishing features, the time it takes to generate insightful reports can be shortened. Thus users can quickly notice and identify possible issues and system downtime can be minimized or even avoided.
The WISE-4050, an IoT wireless I/O module with 4-channel digital input and 4-channel digital output, has an integrated Wi-Fi interface wuth AP mode and web configuration which can be accessed by mobile device directly. Data can be logged in the I/O module and then automatically pushed to the file-based cloud.
- 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n WLAN
- Supports both wireless client and server modes that can be accessed directly without AP or router
- Supports mobile device web configuration with HTML5 without the platform limitation
- Supports file-based cloud storage (preliminary) and local logging with RTC time stamp
- Supports RESTful web API in JSON format for IoT integration
- Supported Protocols: Modbus/TCP, TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, HTTP, MQTT
- Supports 10~30VDC power with reverse protection
- Supports 3000Vrms isolation protection with dual watchdog timer for system and communication