Manufacturer: Advantech Co., Ltd.
Advantech's new generation of remote I/O & sensing devices bring an IT oriented spirit to the market. With the advanced concepts of data A-P-P, data Acquisition, data Processing to data Publishing, fulfilling mobile monitoring and controlling needs under an IoT framework. Broad adoptability has made WISE a reliable source of big data which benefits users in identifying their next steps and which action to take. With intelligent processing and publishing features, the time it takes to generate insightful reports can be shortened. Thus users can quickly notice and identify possible issues and system downtime can be minimized or even avoided.
The WISE-4000 series is an Ethernet-based wireless IoT device, integrated with IoT data acquisition, processing, and publishing functions. As well as various I/O types, the WISE-4000 series provides data pre-scaling, data logic, and data logger functions. These data can be accessed via mobile devices and be published to the cloud with security at anytime and anywhere.
- 8-ch digital input with 1-port RS-485 for Modbus devices
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi reducing the wiring cost during big data acquisition
- Easily extend the existing network by adding APs, and share existing Ethernet software
- Supported Protocols: Modbus/TCP, TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, HTTP, MQTT
- Configured by mobile devices directly without installing any software or Apps
- Zero data loss using the log function with RTC time stamp
- Data can be automatically pushed to Dropbox or computer
- Supports RESTful web API in JSON format for IoT integration