Manufacturer: Advantech Co., Ltd.
Advantech’s UNO-2000 series of Embedded Automation Computers are Fanless with highly ruggedised with an embedded operating system. It also includes iDoor technology which supports automation feature extensions such as industry fieldbus communication, Wi-Fi/3G, Digital I/O, including Palm, Small, and Regular-size Form-Factors with indicated market segments in terms of entry, value and performance product positioning. Both entry and value Embedded Automation Computers feature specific functions and they are suitable for data gateway, concentrator and data server applications. The performance model can shorten your development time and offer multiple networking interfaces to fulfill a diverse range of requirements.
- 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i3/Celeron Processors up to 1.9GHz with 4GB/8GB DDR3L Memory
- 4 x GbE, 4 x USB 2.0/3.0, 2 x RS-232, 2 x RS-422/485, 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI, Audio
- Comprehensive Palm, Small, Regular-size form-factor
- Compact with Fanless Design
- Rubber Stopper Design with Captive Screw
- Dual HDD/SSD support with RAID 0/1 in regular-size
- Diverse system IO and Isolated Digital IO by iDoor Technology
- Supports Fieldbus Protocol by iDoor Technology
- 3G/GPS/GPRS/WiFi Communication by iDoor Technology
- Supports MRAM by iDoor Technology
- Chassis Grounding Protection
- LAN Redundancy (Teaming)
- Fault-Protected RS-485 Transceivers With Extended Common-Mode Range
Advantech UNO-2483G Passive Cooling Industrial Computer with 4th Generation Intel® Core ™ i3 / i7 with iDoor Technology and -40 ~ 70 ° C Operating Temperature Range for Industrial Automation
UNO-2483G industrial embedded computers are characterized by high graphics performance thanks to Intel HD Graphics 4400 GPU, 8 GB DDR3 RAM and support for H.264, VC-1, MPEG2, WMV and DivX. The computer is also equipped with two VGA and HDMI video interfaces, allowing you to connect up to two monitors at the same time. Also, the HDMI interface supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2034 pixels. The UNO-2483G also has two USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports and two Mini-PCIe expansion slots.
The UNO-2483G industrial embedded computer also supports the latest version of WebAccess 7.2 software, IPV6 protocol, as well as SUSIAccess and Advantech DiagAnywhere software.
- A compact Advantech UNO-2483G computer with a processor and RAM, depending on the model selected;
- Power plug;
- Brief user manual.
Options necessary for work:
- Hard disk drive or SSD 2.5 "or SSD in mSATA format for commercial (-0 ° ~ 60 ° C) or extended (-40 ° ~ 80 ° C) temperature range;
- 24V DC power supply.
Options available to order:
- Half-length mini PCIe wireless module - WiFi, 3G, or GPS;
- IDoor extension modules;
- Installation kit for mounting the computer on the table;
- VESA mounting kit;
- DIN rail mounting kit;
- Operating System Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 10 EIoT / LTSB