Manufacturer: Advantech Co., Ltd.
The UNO-1372G is an Intel Atom Quad-Core DIN-Rail controller. This controller featured with dual power input that shorten the down time to enhance operation excellence. The general purpose input/output ports also help machine builders integrate direct control of start/stop inspection and indicate inspection results. The UNO-1372G is also equipped with Advantech iDoor technology that uses iDoor modules to extend this product to become a gateway controller, such as a PoE card, or isolation serial port card. The UNO-1372G also features 3 gigabyte LAN ports, 1 USB 3.0 port, 2 COM ports and HDMI& VGA display ports for essential upstream and downstream links, for example, PoE connected to IP camera from iDoor.
- Intel® Atom E3845 1.91GHz processor with 4GB DDR3L Memory
- 3 x GbE, 3 x USB, 2 x COM, 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI, Audio, iDoor, mSATA, 2 x mPCIe, 1 x SATA, 4 x DI, 4 x DO, 1 x Power Terminal
- Compact with Fanless Design
- Dual Power Input for avoiding Power Down Time
- Exchangeable RTC Battery with easy Access on the Top
- Digital I/O with Isolation Protection for Sensing and controlling
- Diverse system IO and Supports Fieldbus Protocol by iDoor Technology as a Protocol Gateway
- 3G/GPS/GPRS/Wi-Fi Communication by iDoor Technology as a Communication Gateway
- Supports MRAM by iDoor Technology
- LAN Redundancy (Teaming)