Manufacturer: Advantech Co., Ltd.
Designed to deliver high-performance computing and maximum flexibility for industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications, UNO-2484G is a highly ruggedized next-generation UNO platform equipped with the latest Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processor and 8 GB of DDR4 memory. The provision of rich I/O, including 4 x GbE, 4 x USB 3.0, 4 x RS-232/422/485, 1 x HDMI, and 1 x DisplayPort (4K), as well as an optional second stack expansion kit supports the integration of Advantech’s iDoor technology for adding flexible functionality according to specific application requirements via simple board-to-board connections.
- 6th gen Intel® Core™ i processor for high-performance
- Fanless, cable-free design ensures easy assembly and convenient installation
- Supports rapid customization according to application requirements
Advantech's new generation UNO-2000 series of Embedded Automation Computers are Fanless with highly ruggedized with embedded operation system. New UNO-2000 series implement Universal, Customized, and Domain idea into modular design concept which provides flexible and time-to-market support in variety of applications. The series also includes iDOOR technology which supports automation feature-extensions such as Multiple I/O Peripheral, Industrial Fieldbus, Smart I/O Communication, and Signal Communication. New UNO-2000 series including pocket, small, and regular-size form-factors with indicated market segments in terms of different kinds of smart factory application categories such as Equipment Connectivity (EC), Process Visualization (PV), Environment Management (EM), and Dispatch Management (DM) solution. New UNO enables smart factory and fulfill all application.
- Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 Processor up to 2.6 GHz with 8GB DDR4 built-in Memory
- 4 x GbE, 4 x USB 3.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x DP (4K), 4 x RS232/422/485
- Stackable 2nd layer for up to 4 iDoor extension or customize for domain applications
- Compact Fanless Design
- Ruggedized by zero cable and lockable I/O design
- Optional TPM2.0 for Cyber Security
- Chassis Grounding Protection
- Diverse system I/O and Isolated Digital I/O by iDoor Technology
- Supports Fieldbus Protocol by iDoor Technology
- 3G/GPS/GPRS/Wi-Fi Communication by iDoor Technology
- Supports 30+ iDOOR combination with four main categories