Manufacturer: Advantech Co., Ltd.
USB-5801 is a high accuracy dynamic signal acquisition USB 3.0 module specifically designed for vibration and acoustic measurements. It provides four simultaneously sampled, 24-bit, IEPE sensor inputs with up to 192 kS/s sample rate for high resolution measurements. It is also equipped with two 24-bit analog outputs with up to 192 kS/s update rate. In addition, it has two tachometer inputs whose data can be correlated to the sensor data. The built-in USB hub makes this module daisy chainable with other USB-5000 series products.
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed and daisy chainable by built-in USB hub
- 4 simultaneously sampled analog inputs, up to 192 kS/s
- 24-bit resolution ADCs with -94 dB total harmonic distortion plus noise (THD+N)
- Built-in anti-aliasing filter
- 2 mA integrated electronic piezoelectric (IEPE) excitation currents
- 2 analog outputs with update rate up to 192 kS/s
- 24-bit resolution DACs with -90 dB total harmonic distortion plus noise (THD+N)
- 2 tachometer inputs for period or frequency measurement
- 4-ch isolated digital input and 4-ch isolated digital output