Manufacturer: Advantech Co., Ltd.
TPC-71W is a compact touch panel computer equipped with an NXP® i.MX 6 Cortex™-A9 dual/quad-core processor, 7" TFT LCD display, multi-touch glass sensor, 2 GB of DDR3L RAM, and 8 GB of eMMC storage. To ensure stable operation in harsh industrial environments, TPC-71W supports a wide operating temperature range (-20 ~ 60 °C /-4 ~ 140 °F) and VESA mounting and features an IP66-rated front panel that protects against water and dust ingress. For web-based operations, TPC-71W offers 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN that supports the IEEE 802.3 PoE-PD standard. The inclusion of VNC Tools and browsers enable rapid Web application development and easy configuration. Finally, TPC-71W supports various OS including Linux Yocto, Linux Ubuntu with full QT graphics, and Android to ensure easy deployment for diverse applications.
- NXP® ARM® Cortex™-A9 i.MX6 dual/quad-core processor
- 7" 16:9 WSVGA LCD with multi-touch P-CAP control and true-flat IP66-rated front panel
- Up to 2 GB DDR3L RAM and 8 GB eMMC storage onboard
- 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN with IEEE 802.3at PoE-PD support
- 1 MB FRAM backup memory for unexpected power interruptions
- Serial port with 120Ω termination resistor that supports the CAN 2.0B protocol and offers a programmable bit rate of up to 1 Mb/sec
- Embedded browser and VNC tool for rapid Web App development
- Supports Linux Yocto, Linux Ubuntu and Android
- Optional NFC and mPCIe expansion modules
- Compatible with VESA and panel mounting
- Wide operating temperature range (-20 ~ 60 °C/-4 ~ 140 °F)