The GM-1000 is a rugged GPU computing platform supporting embedded MXM GPU expansion. It has all the features required for a compact, reliable, and high-performance computing system for field applications in machine vision, image processing, and artificial intelligence. Based on the latest Intel® Coffee Lake-R platform, GM-1000 is able to equip with 9th/8th generation workstation grade processor up to 8 cores and dual DDR4-2666 SO-DIMM memory up to 64 GB, that can deliver outstanding computing performance for high-end applications. The compact GPU system, sized at 260 mm x 200 mm x 85 mm, can accommodate 1 x standard MXM 3.1 Type A/B form factor GPU module slot. It allows GPU-accelerated technology from NVIDIA® or AMD® to speed up intensive workloads by executing massive parallel processing, delivering an optimized performance for demanding embedded vision computing applications. The unique thermal design is adopted for GM-1000 to maximize the heat dissipation efficiency and allows GM-1000 to thrive in extreme environmental conditions. The thermal solution is made possible with the design of industrial grade components, copper heat pipes, a special aluminum extrusion case, and an optional external fan. This thermal design provides effective heat dissipation and allows high performance GPU applications with reliability. Moreover, the GM-1000 supports extra functionality and I/O expansions. Thru Cincoze’s innovative CMI / CFM (Combined Multiple IO / Control Function Module) technologies, the GM-1000 can be extended with PoE, power ignition sensing, and various I/Os such as LAN, M12, DIO, USB, and COM. The technologies provide a customized expansion to fulfill each user’s specific needs and applications.
- Supports 9th/8th Gen Intel® Xeon®/Core™ Processor up to 8 cores
- Supports 1x MXM 3.1 Type A/B form factor GPU module expansion
- 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets, up to 2666MHz, 64GB
- Supports wide operating temperature (-40°C - 70°C) and vibration/shock tolerance (5G/50G)
- 260 mm x 200 mm x 85 mm compact footprint
- Flexible functionality expansions: - M.2 E key (CNVi), full-size Mini-PCIe and M.2 M Key (NVMe SSD): - Proprietary CMI interface for various I/O expandability / - Proprietary CFM interface for PoE+ or Power Ignition Sensing