Manufacturer: Advantech Co., Ltd.
The EKI-9500 series switch is designed for railway application with rugged and high EMC performance, being suitable for networking solution for rolling stock and wayside applications. The EKI-9500 series provides M12 connectors for Ethernet/ console/ relay/ power input connections to ensure tight & robust connectivity, and thus to guarantee reliable operation against environmental disturbances such as vibration and shock on train.
- 8 x port M12 D-coded 10/100Mbps PoE ports (8-port PoE support IEEE802.3 at/af) or 8 x M12 D-coded 10/100Mbps ports
- Complies with EN50155 & EN50121-3-2
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 70°C
- Operating Voltage: 50.4~137.5 VDC
- X-Ring Pro supports rapid and predictable convergence
- M12 connector with rugged housing
|Model||Ordering P/N||PoE, 10/100 MbpsM12 D-Coded||10/100 Mbps M12 D-Coded||Input Power|
|EKI-9508E-MPH-AE||8||72 / 96 / 110 VDC|
|EKI-9508E-MH-AE||8||72 / 96 / 110 VDC|
|EKI-9508E-ML-AE||8||24/ 28/ 36/ 48 VDC|
|EKI-9508E-MPL-AE||8||24/ 28/ 36/ 48 VDC|