Manufacturer: Advantech Co., Ltd.
The EKI-9500 series switch is designed for railway application with rugged and high EMC performance, being suitable for networking solution for rolling stock and wayside applications. The EKI-9500 series provides M12 connectors for Ethernet/ console/ relay/ power-input connections to ensure tight & robust connectivity, and thus to guarantee reliable operation against environmental disturbances such as vibration and shock on train. The EKI-9510G-2GMH & EKI-9510G-2GML are managed Ethernet switches that provide 8 x Gigabit Ethernet M12 X-coded ports. Each of them also provides 2 x Gigabit Ethernet M12 X-code ports with Bypass function to increase the reliability of the network. EKI-9510G-2GMH/ ML features a "flat" design which can be easy deployed with its slender size and make network deployment easier in crowded carriage/ cabinet.
EKI-9510G-2GMPH - EN 50155 10-port Managed PoE M12 Full Giga Ethernet Switch 72/96/110 VDC
EKI-9510G-2GMPL - EN 50155 10-port Managed PoE M12 Full Giga Ethernet Switch 24/48 VDC
- Complies with EN50155
- 8 x M12 X-Coded 10/100/1000Mbps PoE ports + 2 x M12 X-Coded 10/100/1000Mbps ports with Bypass function
- Power Input EKI-9510G-2GMPH: 72/96/110 VDC EKI-9510G-2GMPL: 24/48 VDC
- Operating Voltage EKI-9510G-2GMPH: 50.4~137.5 VDC EKI-9510G-2GMPL: 16.8~60 VDC
- X-Ring Pro supports rapid and predictable convergence
- 8-port PoE support IEEE802.3 at/af
- M12 connector with IP40 protection