Manufacturer: Advantech Co., Ltd.
The EKI-9226G series are designed for power substation automation applications which meet IEC 61850-3 and IEEE1613 certification. Thanks to its -40 ~ 85˚C wide operating temperature it can operate well in extremely harsh environments. Designed with 20 Gigabit SFP ports and 6 Gigabit RJ-45 ports.It provides abundant and flexible connection ports. Finally, the EKI-9226G series contain dual power inputs to ensure system stability and 2 relay output for greater user flexibility.
- -40 ~ 85˚C wide-range operating temperature
- Dual Power input and 2 relay output
- Redundancy: Gigabit X-Ring Pro (ultra high-speed recovery time < 20 ms), RSTP/STP (802.1w/1D),MSTP
- Security: 802.1x (Port-Based, MD5/TLS/TTLS/PEAP Encryption), HTTPS, SSH and SNMPv3
- Management: SNMP v1/v2c/v3, WEB, Telnet, Standard MIB
- SFP socket for Easy and Flexible Fiber Expansion
- 20 x Gigabit SFP ports + 6 x Gigabit x RJ-45 ports