Manufacturer: Advantech Co., Ltd.
EKI-7708G-4FP/4FPI supports 4 Gigabit IEEE 802.3 af/at PoE / PoE ports and 4 SFP (mini-GBIC) ports. They can provide up to 30 watts per port to fulfill high power consumption PD (Power Device) requirements. They are embedded with Advantech’s IXM function, which can benefit users for fast deployment and can dramatically save engineers time and cost. The EKI-7708G series also supports NMS to help IT managers with networking maintenance and failure prevention. Finally, the EKI-7708G series is equipped with X-Ring Pro which can achieve ultra high speed recovery time of less than 20 ms to ensure network stability. The switch also features a wide -40° to 75°C operating temperature (EKI-7708G-4FPI) and NEMA TS2 rating, making the switch an ideal solution for use in traffic applications. EKI-7708G-4FP/4FPI has successfully passed the EN50121-4 European railway standard requirements for emissions and railway platform and trackside deployment.
- 4 x IEEE 802.3 af/at PoE Gigabit ports + 4 SFP ports
- SFP socket for Easy and Flexible Fiber Expansion
- Redundancy: X-Ring Pro (ultra high-speed recovery time < 20 ms), RSTP/STP (802.1w/1D)
- IXM function enables fast deployment
- Security: 802.1x (Port-Based, MD5/TLS/TTLS/PEAP Encryption), RADIUS
- NEMA TS2 for Traffic Control
- EN50121-4 approval for Railway trackside deployment
- -40 ~ 75°C wide-range operating temperature (EKI-7708G-4FPI)
- Dual 48 VDC power input and 1 relay output