Manufacturer: Advantech Co., Ltd.
Advantech AIMB-786 industrial ATX motherboard with integrated Intel HD graphics on Q370 chipset with LGA1151 socket for installing 8th generation Intel ® Core ™ i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium processors (Icelake).
The board is equipped with 4 sockets for installing DDR4 1866/2133 RAM with a total capacity of 64 GB and has 2 PCI slots, 1 slot for installing a PCI-E x16 graphics card, and 4 expansion slots with a PCI-E x4 interface, 2 1000Base network interfaces -TX (Gigabit Ethernet). To connect various devices, the board has VGA, DVI and DP video outputs for simultaneously connecting three monitors, 5 SATA 3 interfaces, from 8 USB ports (4 of them 3.0) on the rear wall, analog audio input / output, 1 serial RS232 interface.
- Supports Intel 8th generation Core i7 / i5 / i3 processors, Q370 chipset
- Four sockets for installing memory up to 64 GB DDR4 1866/2133
- Support for three monitors - VGA, DVI-D and DP
- Two Gigabit Ethernet network ports with combining
- Support SATA RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, AMT9.0, USB 3.0
- Advantech LPC TPM module (requires optional PCA-TPM-00A1E module)
- Programmable Interfaces: SMBus / H / W Monitor / Watchdog
- Equipped with monitoring utilities
- Powered using a standard ATX connector.