RUT955 is the most functional and productive device in the line of 3G / 4G Teltonika routers.
This device has a small size and weight (80x106x46 (H x W x D), 280 grams), the case is made of aluminum and can be optionally mounted on a DIN. Included 4 remote antennas with SMA connectors, with cable up to 3 meters long.
The router is adapted to work in any networks of mobile operators (GSM / 3G / 4G) and is equipped with two SIM-card holders, which allows you to reserve a cellular channel. This functionality is very convenient for use in transport or in critical applications, as it allows you to switch from one SIM card to another in automatic mode based on different scenarios, such as:
- Poor signal. At a critical signal level, the router will be able to automatically switch to a backup carrier;
- Roaming. After detecting the “roaming” state, a switch to the backup SIM will occur, which, in turn, will already be in the home region;
- Data limit / SMS. Upon reaching the data or SMS limit, a backup provider may be switched on;
- Network issues. In case of serious problems with the network, switching to the reserve is also provided;
- Reverse switching to the main SIM. When activating this mode, there will be a reverse switch to the main provider, when returning any event to its original state.
Teltonika RUT955 is equipped with four Ethernet ports, three LAN ports, and one WAN port, which allows this device, in addition to its wireless functions, also has the functionality of a wired router.
This model was specially developed for use in close connection with various external systems such as: smart home, security systems, industrial control systems and others. To do this, RUT955 provides a wide range of Input / Output-interfaces. The model supports both digital and analog Input / Output-interface.
Also, RUT955 provides RS232 and RS485 ports for connecting devices with appropriate interfaces.
In addition, the standard functionality of the router includes a Wi-Fi 2.4GHz module of the standard b / g / n, with two antennas having a gain of 5dbi. And to use RUT955 for transport, it can be ordered in a complete set with the GPS / GLONASS module.
The operating temperature range is extremely wide and allows using this device at ambient temperatures from -40 to +75 ° C.
Using the RMS (Remote Management System) application, you can remotely monitor and configure any routers of the RUT family. This system allows you to safely collect information about the status of your devices and change their configuration, even if the devices do not have publicly accessible IP addresses