Manufacturer: Advantech Co., Ltd.
The Advantech EKI-7710 industrial managed switch has 8 Fast or Gigabit Ethernet ports, with POE / POE+ and 2 combo slots for installing SFP modules or connecting twisted-pair cables.
The following models are available.
- EKI-7710E-2C - 8 RJ-45 10/100 Mb ports + 2 ports for 100/1000 Mb SFP modules
- EKI-7710E-2CP - 8 POE RJ-45 ports 10/100 Mb + 4 ports for SFP modules 100/1000 Mb
- EKI-7710G-2CP - 8 POE + RJ-45 ports 10/100/1000 Mb + 4 ports for 100/1000 Mb SFP modules
- EKI-7710G-2C - 8 RJ-45 ports 10/100/1000 Mb + 2 ports for SFP modules 100/1000 Mb
- Models with I index have an extended temperature range of -40 ~ 75 ° C
The EKI-7710 switches support the proprietary Advantech X-Ring Pro protocol, which allows you to create fault-tolerant local area networks with minimal recovery time after equipment failure or damage of the transmission line. Advantech Managed Switches support industry-standard network management and security protocols to reduce the overall cost of building a reliable LAN. Advantech EKI-7710 switches have industry standard remote control protocols - telnet / ssh / serial port command line, WEB and SNMP management.
- Fault tolerance - Advantech X-Ring Pro (recovery time <20 ms on a fully loaded ring structure of 250 nodes), Dual Homing, Dual Ring, Couple Ring, IEEE 802.1w / d RSTP / STP
- VLAN IEEE 802.1Q, Port based VLAN
- Management - SNMP v1 / v2c / v3, Web, Telnet, CLI, IPv6
- Diagnostics - Port Mirroring, Real-time traffic statistic, MAC Address Table, SNTP, Syslog, E-Mail Alert, SNMP Trap, RMON, DMI
- Automatic detection of connection speed and connection polarity (Auto MDI / MDI-X)
- Half duplex and full duplex operation mode
- Protection against uncontrolled distribution of broadcast packets
- Possibility of mounting on a DIN rail and directly on the mounting surface
- Dual power input 12 ~ 48 VDC
- Certificates UL 60950-1, CAN / CSA-C22.2 No.60950
- Electromagnetic interference according to FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class A, EN 55011/55022 Class A
- Electromagnetic immunity in accordance with EN 61000-4-2 (Level 3), EN 61000-4-3 (Level 3), EN 61000-4-4 (Level 4), EN 61000-4-5 (Level 3), EN 61000-4-6 (Level 3), EN 61000-4-8 (Level 4)
- Resistance to mechanical influence (shock, fall, vibration) according to IEC 60068-2-27, IEC 60068-2-32, IEC 60068-2-6
- Standard operating temperature range up to -10 to 60 ° C
- Extended operating temperature range up to -40 to 75 ° C
LED indicators and a relay output are provided to report a malfunction.
Advantech EKI-7710 switches have a metal case with IP30 protection and are mounted on a DIN rail.